Office Phone: 208-926-0075
Cell Phone: 208-699-7474
Randy A. Wells has conducted well over 2000 auctions since 1985 including: Real Estate, business liquidation, benefit, antique, automobile and estate auctions. His firm Realty Auction Services “NationWide”, a MarkNet Alliance Company has specialized in real estate auctions since 1997 and has conducted real estate auctions for many individuals, attorneys and mortgage companies. He has also worked with seller owners in association with: Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker, Windermere, Prudential, GMAC, ReMax, Century 21, United Country, Exit Realty, Interstate Brokers, LLC and Idaho Country Properties. In 2003 Randy and his wife Annette started The Benefit Auction Team, which conducts benefit auctions and provides auction consulting for schools, hospitals and non-profit organizations.
Randy and his wife Annette were awarded business of the year by the Post Falls Area Chamber of Commerce in 1999 and he also served as president of the chamber in 2002.
In 2000 Mr. Wells was elected to the Auction Marketing Institute Board of Governors at their annual convention held in Norfolk Virginia. During his three year term he served on numerous committees and as chair of public relations and chair of CAI course I recruitment.Mr. Wells is also an instructor for the National Auctioneers Education Institute where he taught the Graduate Personal Property Appraisal course and now teaches the two day Auction Manager course and the Certified Auctioneers Institute, (CAI), course held at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana where he was presented the Faculty of the Year Award in 2008. He has also given education and “Attitude” seminars in over thirty states during his auction career.Randy was president of the Idaho Association of Professional Auctioneers in 2002. Won the Idaho State Auctioneering Championship in 2004 and was inducted into the Idaho Association of Professional Auctioneers Hall of Fame in 2009.In July 2006 Mr. Wells was elected vice president of the National Auctioneers Association and from 2007 – 2010 he has served as incoming president, president and chairman of the board. The National Auctioneers Association is the largest organization in the world.
In 2011 Mr. Wells was appointed Vice Chair of the National Association of Realtors, Auction Forum and is currently serving as chair of the Auction Forum for NAR.
Randy and his wife Annette have been married for 39 years and have two children who also work in the auction industry.
Mr. Wells holds the following memberships and designations: for auctioneers.
- Life member National Auctioneers Association since 1996
- Member National Auctioneers Foundation
- Member of National Auctioneers License Law Officials Association
- CAI (Certified Auctioneer Institute) 1999
- AARE (Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate) 1999
- BAS (Benefit Auctioneer Specialist) 2007
- CES (Certified Estate Specialist) 2003
- GPPA (Graduate Personal property Appraiser) 1999
- Auction Manager Certificate Program 2001
- Bilingual Auction Course (Spanish / English) Mason City, Iowa
- Elected board member of the National Auctioneers Association
- Member of the Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming and Minnesota Auctioneer Associations.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Coeur d’ Alene Multiple Listing Service
- Member of ACE Agriculture and Commercial Exchange Group
- Past Board of Governor for the Auction Marketing Institute
- Past president of the Post Falls Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past Vice president of The Post Falls Education Foundation
- Past president of the Idaho Association of Professional Auctioneers
- 2004 Idaho State Champion Auctioneer
Mr. Wells is also a licensed Realtor in the state of Idaho and is associated with Idaho Country Properties, Rob McHone Broker.